Creamy and morish, this is the perfect dessert on a sunny summer day.
Enjoy this Eton Mess with fresh strawberries or a mix of berries and fruits. Drizzle HoneyBerry Strawberry or Raspberry and sprinkle crushed meringues.
- 6 ready-made meringues
- 550ml double cream (or use half Greek yogurt for a healthier version)
- 450g strawberries, washed and hulled
- 2/3 tbsp of HoneyBerry Strawberry or Raspberry, more to taste.
- Slice the strawberries and mix with HoneyBerry Strawberry. Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks, then fold in the strawberries.
- Crush the meringues and fold into the strawberry and cream mixture.
- Spoon the Eton mess into individual dishes.
- Drizzle HoneyBerry Strawberry and garnish with fresh sliced strawberries