A classic salad recipe with a Dijon mustard and honey vinaigrette. Simple, fresh and healthy.
- Baby gem lettuce, washed
- 1/4 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
- 50gs boiled green beans, trimmed
- 1 small shallot, sliced
- 1 boiled egg, peeled and halved
- 1/2 tuna tin, drained
- 4 marinated anchovies (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of sweetcorn
Vinaigrette: please our mustard, honey and chilli vinaigrette recipe post.
- In a salad bowl, place the lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, beans, sliced shallot, tuna and sweetcorn. Add the vinaigrette and mix thoroughly.
- Serve salad on a plate and garnish with the eggs and anchovies