This is the perfect treat for a cold winter afternoon.
Instead of apples use pears, peaches or apricots. You can also add mixed nuts such as almonds, hazelnuts or walnuts.
To be enjoyed with a dollop of crème fraîche and a nice cup of tea or coffee. Or cognac and whisky!
- 4 apples, peeled and cored
- HoneyBerry Cinnamon to coat the apples
- 20g of butter
- Walnuts or a selection of mixed nuts (pecan, almonds…)
- Coat the peeled and cored apples with HoneyBerry Cinnamon.
- Place the apples onto a tray, put butter and walnuts into each cored apple.
- Cook for 45mn/1h (oven 6/7)