A fresh and tasty salad with grilled Haloumi cheese. Check our mustard and honey vinaigrette recipe to complement this delicious dish.
Ingredients: 1 serving
• Lettuce or iceberg salad
• 1 small carrot peeled and grated
• 1 small cooked beetroot, diced
• Halloumi cheese, sliced and grilled
• 1 tablespoon of fresh coriander
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon Raw Acacia honey Honey & chilli
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper
Mix all ingredients and whisk until smooth
• Drizzle olive oil in a hot pan and grill the halloumi cheese 2 mins on each side or until golden
• In a salad bowl place the lettuce, diced beetroot, grated carrot, fresh coriander and drizzle with the honey dressing. Mix the salad and place on a plate.
• Add the halloumi cheese and drizzle with HoneyBerry Chilli (optional)