Last updated: 27/09/2017
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have questions about the policy please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services, enable certain functions on this website and fulfil your order.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
WHAT INFORMATION WE GATHER:
We will collect information when you are using our website and placing an order online, including your name, address, postcode and email address
We may also collect information related to your preferences and interests, website usage data as well as other information relevant to clients enquiries and information pertaining to special offers
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Collecting this data enables us to fulfil your order and deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other information we think might be relevant to you
When you provide us with personal information to place an order, arrange a delivery or return a product, you consent to us collecting and using the information solely for that purpose.
If we ask for your personal information for marketing reasons, we will ask you directly for your consent or provide you with an opportunity to opt out.
PAY PAL AND PAYMENT METHODS
Upon submitting your order online, your payment details will be collected, stored and processed securely by PayPal.
You do not need a PayPal account when submitting and completing your order. You can pay by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Maestro.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you.
They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using Google Analytics. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with the information you will find more relevant and interesting
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
We will always hold your personal information securely. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy in line with the Data Protection Act.
We will never share, lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.