Simple and delicious, yogurt with granola and berries. Instead of berries add bananas, apples, peaches (…) and sprinkle almond flakes on the top. For a more exotic touch, drizzle HoneyBerry Passion Fruit and add diced mangoes.
- Plain yogurt, 250 ml
- Granola, 200g
- Fresh berries, 200g, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries (sliced), and/or other fruits such as bananas, peaches or mangos, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons of HoneyBerry Raspberry, more to taste
- Line up 2 tall glasses
- Put 2 tablespoons of yogurt into each glass and smooth surface.
- Put 2 tablespoons of granola overtop and smooth surface.
- Put 2 tablespoons of fruit overtop and smooth surface.
- Repeat the process, adding a bit of HoneyBerry Raspberry here and there, more to taste.